Sniply uses iframe technology to load web pages. Sites with high security settings sometimes block iframes for security purposes. For example, banking portals and payment processing sites like PayPal are not supported by Sniply.
Don't worry though, Sniply does support over 99% of all sites on the internet. There's not much we can do about the remaining 1%, since only their webmaster can alter the security settings to support the technology we use.
If you are the site owner, there is a simple solution that just requires you to put a line of code on your website. This will optimize your site for Sniply, fix any user experience challenges, and keep your site secure. To get started just you to "Account" - "embed on Website/Blog" on your dashboard and follow the instructions to add the code to your website. A full explanation of how this solution works can be found here.
Additionally, if the site is very important to your marketing plan and you are not the owner, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try and reach out to their webmaster to establish an exception.